Saturday, March 14, 2015

Prophets verses Mediums Messages

Not long ago I encountered a Christian pastor who condemned me for being a fully ordained Spiritualist minister and medium. He wanted to come to my house and persuade to give up my gift that I have had from the day I was born. That pastor also wanted to convert me to his beliefs; being a born again Christian. I did not let him come to my house.

The argument about where a person get his/her inspiration and who he believes in in his/her heart is the source of their inspiration will never be settled by arguing about the subject. I know who I believe in and my relationship to Him, God. 

I could not be a Spiritualist if I didn't accept our first principle I believe in "The fatherhood God.

Weather or not messages come from God, the Holy Spirit or the Spirit World of Light makes little difference. If a person is Christian oriented, or a member of a large denominational church, he/she will believe that the prophetic message originated from God. A Christian prophet will always give a message to a church congregation that is Christian in nature.

If a person is a member of a Spiritualist church then the messages given in church well be a message that is up lifting and providing inspiration and help to the recipient so that he/she is able to make better/right decisions. A Spiritualist medium will often give a person a message from a love one who has transitioned to the Spirit World by proving proof of continuity of life. That is not to say that a Christian prophet's message can be the same thing.

The question is about where the message is said to come from and the nature of the message. This is the crux of all messages given by a prophet or medium.

As a Spiritualist, I fully expect the source of the message to be from the Spirit World of Light, God or even the Holy Spirit, and for my highest good.

Christians will always condemn a Spiritualist and claim that their messages are from a demonic being and not to be accepted.

For the Spiritualists, he/she will accept the message from a Christian prophet as quickly as they would a Spiritualist medium. Spiritualist know that people in the Spirit World of Light are NOT demonic and would never give a demonic type of message.

All Spiritualists mediums always prey before giving messages or readings in order to protect themselves from "earth bound" negative spirits. The Christian prophet believes he/she doesn't have to prey for protection because they believe they are already protected by just being a Christian. The fact is, human being are naturally protected and really don't need to make special prayers. However, Spiritualist mediums know all about human nature, and choose to be on the safe side by making a short prayer before giving messages.

Where do you stand on the subject? Do you accept all messages you receive from a Spiritualist medium without question? I hope you weigh the message as to its source and the nature of the message. Is the message for your highest good?

No comments: