Friday, November 11, 2011

When Things Happen

When things happen, they happen when they should and at no other time. So they do indeed…

Well, then we continue on our way seeking what we would and who knows if we will find what we’re looking for. I know that I have been looking for certain things for many years and have not found them. Should I continue looking for them? Only time will tell – I’m sure.

Well then, is there something to be done that can bring about what we want faster and at the time we want it? Oh Yes. But it is not for us to think about just now. You see we have other things that are more important.

I know that you may be thinking that this is just a plot to say “I don’t really know what I’m doing”, but that isn’t so. I know more about me than me do…ho ho ho. Little joke there.

Are you thinking that time has something to do with this whole matter; if so you are correct! Time is a very important item when it comes to what we want. I know that some things that you may want are not invented as yet. In the near future you will want someone or something to do your work for you so that you can play more. Well, it will come to be, but not yet. Life requires you to do your job so that you can learn and participate in life. You are to do your work to the best of your ability and not any less. I know that it took many years for you to get where you are, but it will take many more for you to have all you want, and just when you think you have it all, someone will come up with something new. You’ll want that as well.

Oh me, is there no end to this scenario? In a way yes, but you must know that life is full of “wants,” you cannot have them until the time is right. Sit back and just wait a little, you’ll get it all in due time.

So there you are my friend full of hope and frustration all at the same time. In the future you will be OK, that you can be sure.

No comments: